Affiliate Marketing Manager Wanted
Affiliate Marketing Manager
Fabylis® School is an up and coming online school for women. We offer online training programs to help women find and bring out their power, self-confidence, and beauty inside out. I am looking to add people to my team who are passionate, reliable, honest and have a positive attitude.
I am seeking an enthusiastic and driven Affiliate Marketing Manager to manage our affiliate program and recruit new affiliates. You will be responsible for developing, plan and execute strategies for our affiliate program and maintain strong relationships with current and new affiliates. In this role, you should have excellent communication skills and a strong background in a wide variety of online marketing techniques, including affiliate marketing.
- Identify and recruit relevant top-producing affiliates
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationships with current and new affiliates and affiliate networks
- Manage affiliates and actively consult with them, recommending and implementing best practices
- Deal negotiations, optimizing and reporting on campaign performance
- Forming creative strategies and objectives
- Create strategies to reach monthly performance goals
- Managing budgets
- Research and analyze the industry to identify trends
- Screen current and potential affiliates for fraudulent activities
- Proven work experience as an affiliate marketing manager or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An outgoing, confident and friendly personality and a desire to meet new people
- Be proactive, detail-oriented, organized and deadline-oriented
- Well-versed background in marketing, sales and advertising
- Highly organized and excellent time management skills
- Good Knowledge and understanding of leading affiliate networks (e.g. Clickbank, Rakuten, ShareaSale, Amazon Associates)
To apply for this position, please send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Sign Up & Get News, Discounts, & More!